Photo by Mike Baum
Protection of Kawagama Lake water quality through participation in water quality data gathering programs and promotion of good lake stewardship and education initiatives.
- A baseline of data for total coliforms and e-coli was established through water sampling over the summers of 2007 - 2009. The need for any future water sampling has been monitored since that time.
- Maintain effective liaison with MOE, local environmental groups, the Muskoka Watershed Council and other local water monitoring groups and lake associations.
- Promote good lake stewardship.
- Maintain liaison with other directors in the Lake Plan group to ensure complimentary programmes.
- Communicate with KLCA membership.